Fairy light Wings
These LED Fairy light Wings are some of the most magical accessories you could get for photo shoots, festivals, costumes & dancing etc. Each pair of wings contains in total of 172 LED fairy lights.
1). Safe low voltage design, powered by 3 AA batteries (3 AA Batteries not included) which pass US EMC and FCC certificated, and the electric wires are coated
2) Acceptable cold light source, low temperature, long life, low power consumption, energy-saving, high efficiency, low maintenance.
3) High brightness, long time lighting, easy bending, high-temperature resistance, waterproof performance, environmental protection, safety and portable
4) High flexibility, can be moderately bent to make any shape.
5) The luminosity can be 360 degrees light
6) MULTI-USE: Perfect for photoshoots, dance, shows, annual fancy-dress rave, carnival, stage, Halloween party, Christmas outfits, bar and cosplay etc.
7) WASH INSTRUCTION: Dry Cleaning, Hang Dry, No Iron/Twist/No bleach, you can maintain it better.
💃How to use:
1). Use 3 AA batteries into the battery case, then turn on the led light.
2). Lace-up tie on the neck, turn on the light of the LED wings and enjoy your stage.
(Please check the battery box, there is a line and button connect it, you can press the button to turn on/off the light of the wings when dancing.)
3). When you stop using it, it is recommended to remove the battery.
What will you get in the package:
1). Fairy light Wings X1 Pcs
Radius length 145cm, collar length: elastic band length 43cm
🌈 Check out my new RGB Fairy Light Wing
Fairy light Wings
Bought these wings for a Mardis Gras costume and they were an instant hit. Lightweight and easy to wear for long periods.
These wings are absolutely stunning and such good quality. I wore them at my hens party and I got so many compliments from my guests and people walking past me. The hanging switch makes it easy to turn them off and on and they are also a great length. I am so glad I purchased these.
The wings are beautiful but the battery pack is quite heavy and makes dancing with it in difficult. Any ideas as to how to remedy this issue is welcome.