Rainbow Effect Window Film Vinyl | Anti Uv Glass Tint | Multiple sizes 3D Decorative Window Film Privacy
Transform your home into a vibrant, colourful oasis with my Decorative Rainbow Effect Window Film. With just a single section, you can achieve a sleek and modern look, or fill an entire window for a stunning display of rainbow prisms that will illuminate your walls and floors with an array of beautiful colours.
Rainbow Window film is incredibly easy to use and can be removed and re-applied multiple times thanks to its static cling technology that adheres firmly to the surface without the need for messy glues. The peel-and-stick installation is a breeze, and the film is easy to cut, trim, and shape to fit any window size or shape.
In addition to its decorative properties, window film is also highly functional. It blocks up to 96% of harmful UV rays, helping to slow down the fading of walls and furniture, and protecting your family from the damaging effects of UV radiation.
Following simple installation instructions, you can apply the film in just a few minutes, leaving your windows with a smooth, bubble-free finish. And, for an even smoother installation experience, we've included step-by-step instructions on how to easily peel off the clear backing film.
Experience the magic of rainbow prisms in your own home with easy-to-use Decorative Rainbow Effect Window Film.
1. Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin each side for an easy adjustment.
2. Clean the target surface thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean enough without any dust.
3. Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side. (Very Important!)
4. Spray a lot of water or soapy water both on the smooth side of the window film and the window, then install the window film onto the window.
5. Use the soft towel to wipe the film back and forth to make sure that the bubbles and water have been totally removed.
6. Trim off the margins and use a cloth to flatten out the film.
How to Peel Off the Clear Backing Film:
Step 1 - Please wet one window film corner and use your fingers to twist it for a while to loosen the attachment between the window film and clear backing film;
Step 2 - Please attach a sticky tape to the side of the clear backing film corner (we have also attached a small sticky tape on each roll of window film for your convenience), and then press it for effective attachment;
Step 3 - And then you are able to separate the clear backing film from the window film easily.